Statutes in French
Consolidated to June 3, 2019, except as otherwise indicated.
These consolidations have been prepared for the convenience of the reader only. These translations have been prepared in French for the use of the reader; they do not constitute official translations. The electronic version of these statute is provided by the Office of the Legislative Counsel for your convenience and personal use only and may not be copied for the purpose of resale in this or any other form. Formatting of these electronic versions may differ from the official, printed versions. Where accuracy is critical, please consult official sources.
Official bilingual laws
- Loi sur la Fête provinciale des Acadiens et des Acadiennes
- Loi sur les services en français
- Loi concernant l’Université Sainte-Anne
- Loi sur l'Université Sainte-Anne - Collège de l'Acadie
- Loi réglant la personnalisation des associations sans but lucratif
- Loi portant modification de la législation sur les droits de la personne
- Loi concernant l’éducation (CSAP) (consolidated to March 8, 2018)
amended 2017, c. 7*, s. 16(2)
amended 2018, c. 1*, s. 2
amended 2018, c. 1, Schedule A*, ss. 105, 106
This page and its contents published by the Office of the Legislative Counsel, Nova Scotia House of Assembly, and © 2019 Crown in right of Nova Scotia. Updated June 5, 2019. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.