RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds allow you to keep up-to-date on select content by using a news reader or aggregator instead of accessing the web site.
- Bill statuses for all current bills
- Bill status for a specific bill
- Upcoming House of Assembly meetings
- Upcoming committee meetings
Finding a reader
There are many readers available and some of them are free. To find a news reader, simply search for “RSS reader” and the platform you are using (Mac or Windows). Some browsers have basic feed capability.
Subscribing to a feed
RSS feeds are identified by the icon.
To subscribe to a feed:
- drag the link to the desired webpage to your feed reader;
- right click and select “copy ...”, then paste that link into your feed reader; or
- open the page with the RSS information, then copy the URL from the address bar and paste that address into your reader.