The House resumed on: September 21, 2017.
‹ Previous Photo
| Next Photo ›
Council table on the west side of the Red Chamber. His Majesty's Council first met at this table on board the Beaufort in 1749.
The French version of this website is possible thanks to the NORIA program
funding from the Assemblée parlementaire de la Francophonie.
This page and all contents are Crown copyright © 2017, Province of Nova Scotia, all rights reserved.
Comments/questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org